Lightweight performance snowshoe package for racing that includes the 120 Laser snowshoe frame, standard cleat and quick fit bindings.
Lightweight snowshoe frame designed specifically for performance and racing.
This is a more durable version of our 120 Laser LITE, and a suitable performance/racing snowshoe for those who race on good snow conditions.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Powdercoated Finish
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
- Standard Cleat designed for groomed trails and packed snow. Teflon Coated to help prevent Ice and Snow from sticking.
- Quick Fit Binding designed as a comfortable fit and to accommodate any size shoe or boot. They go on quickly and stay secure at any speed or on any terrain.
120 Laser w/Standard Cleat & QF Bindings
- Overall Size : 7" x 20.2" with 1/2" tubing (120" FSA)
- Color : White w/Neon Orange Scrape Plates on Neon Orange frame
- Weight: 1 lb.-5 oz./pair (frame only) 1 lb.-15 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & QuickFit Binding