Lightweight snowshoe designed for hiking, but also suitable for occasional runs.
This system includes the 164 snowshoe frame, deep cleat and quick fit bindings.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
- Deep Cleat designed for deeper snow conditions. Teflon Coated to help prevent Ice and Snow from sticking.
- Quick Fit Binding designed as a comfortable fit and to accommodate any size shoe or boot. They go on quickly and stay secure at any speed or on any terrain.
Dion 164 Hiking/Fitness Package
C$307.50 Regular Price
- Overall Size: 8″ x 24 1/2″ with 5/8" and 3/4″ tubing (164″ FSA)
- Colour: Yellow w/Green Scrape Plates
- Weight: 2 lb.-5 oz./pair (frame only), 2 lb.-14 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & Binding