** NOTE: Some Dion items backordered and will ship on week of January 18, 2021.
Lightweight snowshoe designed for hiking, but also suitable for occasional runs.
This system includes the 164 snowshoe frame, deep cleat and quick fit bindings.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
- Deep Cleat designed for deeper snow conditions. Teflon Coated to help prevent Ice and Snow from sticking.
- Quick Fit Binding designed as a comfortable fit and to accommodate any size shoe or boot. They go on quickly and stay secure at any speed or on any terrain.
164 w/Deep Cleats & QF Bindings
- Overall Size: 8″ x 24 1/2″ with 5/8" and 3/4″ tubing (164″ FSA)
- Colour: Yellow w/Green Scrape Plates
- Weight: 2 lb.-5 oz./pair (frame only), 2 lb.-14 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & Binding