This is running and hiking combination includes the 132 snowshoe frame, standard cleat and quick fit bindings.
Lightweight snowshoe frame designed specifically for running and hiking. Great for runners looking for a larger surface area in deeper snow or hikers who snowshoe on packed trails.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
- Standard Cleat designed for groomed trails and packed snow. Teflon Coated to help prevent Ice and Snow from sticking.
- Quick Fit Binding designed as a comfortable fit and to accommodate any size shoe or boot. They go on quickly and stay secure at any speed or on any terrain.
Dion 132 Running/Fitness Package
- Overall Size: 7-1/2″ x 22″ with 5/8 tubing (132″ FSA)
- Colour: Yellow w/Neon Orange Scrape Plates
- Weight: 2 lb.-1 oz./pair (frame only), 2 lb.-11 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & Binding