Lightweight snowshoe frame designed specifically for performance and racing.
This is a more durable version of our 120 Laser LITE, and a suitable performance/racing snowshoe for those who race on good snow conditions.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Powdercoated Finish
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
Dion 120 Laser Racing Frame
- Overall Size : 7" x 21" with 1/2" tubing (121" FSA)
- Color : White w/Neon Orange Scrape Plates on Neon Orange frame
- Weight: 1 lb.-9 oz./pair (frame only) 2 lb.-1 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & QuickFit Binding
Please note that for a complete set of snowshoes, you must order frame, cleat and bindings. Snowshoes come fully assembled.