Lightweight modular snowshoe frame designed for hiking.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
- Made in USA
Model 164 Frame
C$138.00 Regular Price
DEMENSIONS 8.0" x 24.7" WEIGHT/PAIR 2lb - 5.8 oz./pair (frame only) OPTIMAL LOAD 160 - 280 lbs (total weight including pack) SURFACE AREA 164 sq. in. COLOUR Black w/Green Scrape Plates RECOMMENDED USE Backcountry, Trail Walking, Mountain Hiking
* Please note that for a complete set of snowshoes, you need to order frame, cleat and bindings. Snowshoes come fully assembled.