Lightweight modular snowshoe frame suitable for running and hiking.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
- Made in USA
Model 132 Frame
C$131.00 Regular Price
DIMENSIONS 7.8" x 21.5" WEIGHT/PAIR 2 lb - 0.4 oz./pair (frame only) OPTIMAL LOAD 140-200 lbs (total weight including pack) SURFACE AREA 132 sq. in. COLOUR Yellow w/Neon Orange Scrape Plates RECOMMENDED USE Running, Racing, Trail Walking, Backcountry, Mountain Hiking
* Please note that for a complete set of snowshoes, you need to order frame, cleat and bindings. Snowshoes come fully assembled.