Lightweight snowshoe frame designed specifically for running and can also be used for hiking. It has the same interchangeable design as our Model 121 racer, but has larger tubing for additional durability. It also features a slightly larger frame for added floatation.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
132 Running/Fitness Frame
- Overall Size: 7-1/2″ x 22″ with 5/8 tubing (132″ FSA)
- Colour: Yellow w/Neon Orange Scrape Plates
- Weight: 2 lb.-1 oz./pair (frame only), 2 lb.-11 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & Binding
Please note that for a complete set of snowshoes, you must order frame, cleat and bindings. Snowshoes come fully assembled.