The 121 Running/Racing Frame is still the best for all sizes and weights of racers. Small and light with great floatation and durability. Lightweight snowshoe frame designed specifically for running and racing.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Powdercoated Finish
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
121 Running/Racing Frame
- Overall Size: 7″ x 21″ with 1/2 tubing (121″ FSA)
- Colour: White w/Orange Scrape Plates on Crystal Gray frame
- Weight: 1 lb.-6 oz./pair (frame only), 2 lb.-4 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & QuickFit Binding
Please note that for a complete set of snowshoes, you must order frame, cleat and bindings. Snowshoes come fully assembled.