The perfect Snowshoe and Trail Running Sock. Socks born from the same technology and spirit of our synthetic lines with two key differences: The Pursuit Trail Running Sock comes fused with the natural and thermal properties of super fine, 36 micron Merino Wool sourced from farmers right here in North America AND is the only 200-needle compression wool sock on the market. In short, keep your feet cool and dry in the summer and warm in the winter.
- New Technology Linked Toe: No seams at all.
- Merino Toe and Heel: For impact padding and nature’s most outstanding wicking experience.
- Arch Support: Air spun wool, powerful arch band.
- Full-Cushioned Footbed: Plush, constant terry loop comfort, envelopes your feet.
- Y-heel Contour: Lateral anchor that moves with your foot.
- Thin, Channeled Upper: Airflow with less bulk in the shoe.
- Half Density Weave: For ‘no bunch’ freedom of movement.
- Swiftwick’s Signature Double Welt Compression Cuff: Stays up on the leg forever.