The versatile trail running sock for all conditions. Socks born from the same technology and spirit of our synthetic lines with two key differences: The Pursuit comes fused with the natural and thermal properties of super fine, 36 micron Merino Wool sourced from farmers right here in North America AND is the only 200-needle compression wool sock on the market. In short, keep your feet cool and dry in the summer and warm in the winter.
- New Technology Linked Toe: No seams at all.
- Merino Toe and Heel: For impact padding and nature’s most outstanding wicking experience.
- Arch Support: Air spun wool, powerful arch band.
- Full-Cushioned Footbed: Plush, constant terry loop comfort, envelopes your feet.
- Y-heel Contour: Lateral anchor that moves with your foot.
- Thin, Channeled Upper: Airflow with less bulk in the shoe.
- Half Density Weave: For ‘no bunch’ freedom of movement.
- Swiftwick’s Signature Double Welt Compression Cuff: Stays up on the leg forever.
Swiftwick Pursuit One Merino Socks
4 - 5.5
6 - 8
35 - 38
6 - 9.5
8 - 10
39 - 42
10 - 12
10 - 12
43 - 45
12 - 15
46 - 48