The aspire sock is a thin, light, breathable and snug fitting sock. Swiftwick has eliminated the toe seam by using linked toe technology, which means no bunching in the toe box. Improved fit means improved performance. The best fitting sock you will ever own. The Aspire4 – Performance Crew Sock is available in black with red and grey stripes.
- New Technology Linked Toe: No seams at all.
- Olefin Toe and Heel: It’s a thinner, lighter sock – we skinny down the terry loop and dial up the olefin.
- Arch Support: Tested at 180 denier and double covered with multi-filament T-66 nylon, wrapping our core spandex, holds shape and delivers longer lasting arch support.
- Olefin Footbed: Hardy, US manufactured T-66 Nylon throughout the sock, olefin content at 39% or more, meaning it’s compression heaven.
- Y-heel Contour: Lateral anchor that moves with the foot.
- Thin Channeled Upper: Air flow with less bulk in the shoe.
- Half Density Weave: For ‘no bunch’ freedom of movement
- Swiftwick’s Signature Double Welt Compression Cuff: Stays up on the leg forever.