The 122 Running Frame is a basic version of the 121 Frame. It's the same size as the 121, but without the Powdercoating and Hinge Springs.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
122 Running Frame
- Overall Size : 7.2" x 20.7" with 1/2" tubing (121" FSA)
- Color : Grey w/Neon Orange Scrape Plates
- Weight: 1 lb.-10 oz./pair (frame only)
- 2 lb.-2 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & QuickFit Binding
Please note that for a complete set of snowshoes, you must order frame, cleat and bindings. Snowshoes come fully assembled.