New and lightest weight!
Featherweight snowshoe frame designed specifically for performance and racing. It is the smallest and narrowest snowshoe allowed for competition.
Should only be worn by lightweight racers (under 150lbs) who only race on good snow conditions, to avoid possible damage.
Racers over 150lbs should consider using the 120 Laser or 121 frame for added durability, and when snow conditions are poor.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Powdercoated Finish
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
120 Laser LITE Racing Frame
- Overall Size : 7" x 20" with 1/2" and 3/8" tubing (120" FSA)
- Color : White w/Neon Orange Scrape Plates on Neon Orange frame
- Weight: 1 lb.-5 oz./pair (frame only) 1 lb.-15 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & QuickFit Binding
Please note that for a complete set of snowshoes, you must order frame, cleat and bindings. Snowshoes come fully assembled.