New and lightest weight!
This is our lightest and smallest racing snowshoe package that includes the 120 Laser LITE snowshoe frame, standard cleat and quick fit bindings.
Featherweight snowshoe frame designed specifically for performance and racing. It is the smallest and narrowest snowshoe allowed for competition.
Should only be worn by lightweight racers (under 150lbs) who only race on good snow conditions, to avoid possible damage.
Racers over 150lbs should consider using the 120 Laser or 121 frame for added durability, and when snow conditions are poor.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Powdercoated Finish
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Neoprene Springs on Hinge for Constant Tension and Improved Articulation
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
- Standard Cleat designed for groomed trails and packed snow. Teflon Coated to help prevent Ice and Snow from sticking.
- Quick Fit Binding designed as a comfortable fit and to accommodate any size shoe or boot. They go on quickly and stay secure at any speed or on any terrain.
Dion 120 Laser LITE Racing Package
- Overall Size : 7" x 20.2" with 1/2" and 3/8" tubing (120" FSA)
- Color : White w/Neon Orange Scrape Plates on Neon Orange frame
- Weight: 1 lb.-5 oz./pair (frame only) 1 lb.-15 oz./pair with Standard Cleat & QuickFit Binding