The Trail Force 5 is a hyperlight form-fitting running vest that has been purpose built for sky running, trail running races and light and fast missions where having the right gear and enough hydration is critical, but not knowing you’re carrying it is essential. The vest is formed with enough material to create enough surface contact with the body to limit movement while running. The main compartment and all accessory compartments feature compression materials to limit load shifting. Soft, ventilated, moisture-wicking 3D mesh combines with super soft edging material anywhere the vest comes in contact with the body for superior comfort even on bare skin. The main front closure combines with elasticized adjustability on the sides to fine-tune the fit.
• 2-way stretch fabric is superlight, water repellent and fast drying
• Soft, moisture-wicking 3D mesh fabric combines with super soft edging material for superior comfort
• Zippered pocket for mobile phone on the right shoulder strap
• Zippered pocket for accessories on the left shoulder strap
• 2 Soft Flask holders on the shoulder straps are compatible with the new SFC 300 and 600
• 2 wide pockets for gloves and accessories on the shoulder straps
• Main back compartment is accessible from the top
• Hydration compatible
• Side access back pocket can be accessed without removing the pack
• Innovative fast front closure system provides excellent stability
• Functional and fast side adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
• Back loops for racing bib, signal chip, or safety lamp
• Reflective highlights for high visibility
• Available in 2 sizes: S/M (150-175 cm torso length), L/XL (175-195 cm torso length)
Size: S-M (black/red)
Weight: 170 g, 6.0 oz
Volume: 5 L
Torso Height: 150-175 cm, 59.1-68.9 in
Chest Circumference: 69-85 cm, 27.2-33.5 in
Size: L-XL (grey/yellow)
Weight: 195 g, 6.9 oz
Volume: 5 L
Torso Height: 175-195 cm, 68.9-76.8 in
Chest Circumference: 85-105 cm, 33.5-41.3 in
CAMP Trail Force 5 Vest
C.A.M.P. (Conception of Articles for Mountaineering Made in Premana) was formed in 1889 high in the mountains of Premana, Italy 103 years after the first ascent of Mont Blanc. At that time, Nicola Codega – the grandfather of the current owners – was a blacksmith producing a wide range of products from wrought iron like cutting implements and bells. The culture of iron and its workings had taken root in Premana during the 1800’s when the iron mines in the valley experienced heavy exploitation.
Manufacturing of alpine and mountaineering equipment did not begin until 30 years later when the founders son, Antonio Codega, began production of a new item for alpine use: the ice axe.
The inspiration to develop mountaineering tools came from a former official of the Italian Army Alpine Troops who, upon returning from the First World War, stressed that soldiers were in need of equipment that would enable them to move more efficiently over difficult and icy terrain. It was 1920, and the early development of mountaineering equipment had begun. By 1940 the company had grown to a workforce of twenty employees.
Following the Second World War, one of the most prolific mountaineers of the period began visiting Premana – his name was Riccardo Cassin. With awe-inspiring charisma and an unparalleled passion for mountaineering, Riccardo helped Antonio Codega’s four sons develop and nurture the continued production of mountaineering equipment.
Over the next 50 years, C.A.M.P. went on to develop not only ice axes, but new items such as crampons, hammers, pitons and nuts. The C.A.M.P. range grew with strong products in every line and the company’s natural expansion soon stretched beyond Italy and Europe and emerged successfully at the international level.
Moving ahead in the 21st Century, C.A.M.P. continues to work for those who challenge themselves and seek to be a part of the natural world. C.A.M.P. strives to actively promote the endeavors of those who remain young inside, who love the risk and the spirit of adventure, who halt awe-struck with the colors of the sunrise and bask in the beauty of the alpenglow. Now and into the future, C.A.M.P. will continue to work for those who love profoundly the intrigue of exploration and the unknown.