This is our running value package combination that includes the 122 snowshoe frame, ice cleat and secure fit bindings.
The 122 frame is a basic version of our 121 frame. Lightweight snowshoe frame designed specifically for running and hiking on packed trail.
- Hand Crafted, Aircraft Grade Aluminum.
- Heel Cleat has Teflon Hardcoat to help prevent ice and snow from sticking
- Sleeve-joined Tubing for Added Strength
- Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant Decking
- Interlocking Decking at Tip and Tail is covered with Polyurethane Scrape Plates and Double Riveted
- Quick-turn Fasteners for Interchangeable Bindings and Cleats
- Ice Cleats are great for hard, rocky and ice covered terrain. Made from Stainless Steel, they are heavier than the aluminum cleats but can withstand more extreme use and will last longer.
- Secure Fit Binding designed as a comfortable fit and to accommodate any size shoe or boot. They go on quickly and stay secure at any speed or on any terrain.
122 w/Ice Cleat & Secure Fit Bindings
- Overall Size : 7.2" x 20.7" with 1/2" tubing (121" FSA)
- Color : Grey w/Neon Orange Scrape Plates
- Weight: 1 lb.-10 oz./pair (frame only)
- 2 lb.-2 oz./pair with Cleat & Binding